Billy Woods - History Will Absolve Me - Vinyl
ARTIST: billy woods
ALBUM: History Will Absolve Me
FORMAT: LPx2 (black vinyl) & MP3 album download.
NOTES: This is the billy woods History Will Absolve Me 2xLP 140g black vinyl version in gatefold jacket and a download to the digital version of the album.
SHIPS: NOW. Download link available in emailed receipt upon purchase!
- A Mis Enemigos [High tide] (produced by Marmaduke)
- Crocodile Tears (produced by Willie Green)
- The Man Who Would Be King (produced by Marmaduke)
- Ca$h 4 Gold (produced by Marmaduke)
- Body Of Work ft. Masai Bey & Roc Marciano (produced by Willie Green)
- The Foreigner (produced by A.M. Breakups)
- Bill Cosby (produced by Willie Green)
- Freedman's Bureau ft. Elucid (produced by Marmaduke)
- Headband (produced by Essexdogs)
- Blue Dream ft. L’Wren (produced by Man Mantis)
- DMCA (produced by Willie Green)
- Pompeii (produced by Willie Green)
- Duck Hunt (produced by A.M. Breakups)
- Nigerian Email (produced by Marmaduke)
- Pump Up the Volume ft. L’Wren (produced by Nasa)
- Frozen Sunlight ft. MarQ Spekt & Open Mike Eagle (produced by Willie Green)
- Sour Grapes ft. Elucid (produced by A.M. Breakups)
- Human Resources (produced by Willie Green & Dig Dug)
- The Wake (produced by Willie Green)
It’s been a long time coming, but after years of requests and more recently, a petition started by Jon Lax of Canada the repress of billy woods’ classic album History Will Absolve Me is here. This is definitely one for the fans, but it means just as much to us here at the label. It’s not an exaggeration to say that if this album had never dropped, Backwoodz might not be here today, so it’s with no small amount of pride that we issue this limited-edition pressing. The vinyl version also restores the album to it’s intended form by including the Mike Eagle and MarQ Spekt assisted track, “Frozen Sunlight” produced by Willie Green. It’s one of our favorite billy woods collaborations and we were all psyched to have it restored to the album. This deluxe 2xLP features the same iconic cover as the CD version but also contains original artwork by longtime Backwoodz collaborator PEM Designs.